Most of my recent blogging has been through work at the Sunlight Foundation. Examples include:
- Learn how to incorporate user testing into open data projects
- Introducing a guide to co-design for local open data programs
- Critical questions on ‘smart city’ tech: Continuing a conversation from Code for America 2019
- Exchanging open data strategies with civil society groups in Nepal
- As urban transportation evolves, open data is crucial for an informed public
- Transparency can help transit agencies earn public trust
- Our new Roadmap to Informed Communities offers tools for community-centered open data
- Introducing a new one-stop shop for writing open data policy
- Use our new tools to learn about community data needs
Personal blog posts
Four federal agencies manage lands in different ways for different uses.
What are they, what protections do they provide, and where does the land come from?
Open data can power tools and resources that are usable by anyone.
And is the alternative to it 'suburban' or 'rural'?
Short-distance transit must be frequent while longer-distance transit doesn't need to be.
They focus on form instead of function.
Subscribe via RSS